A while back I was nominated for the Liebster Award by LittleBidy @DearLittleMe. I really appreciate the support you guys showed me and my blog! Well I guess it's my turn now. So, the award is a way for bloggers to support and discover other bloggers.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer ten questions set by your nominator.
- Nominate bloggers yourself.
- Ask ten questions to your nominations yourself.
- Share the post on social media.
My 10 Answers:
- What encouraged you to start a blog? Well for me it the fact that I love to both write as well as watch TV shows and films. So I decided that blogging would be a great hobby since it incorporates both my interests!
- What niche/genre is your blog? My blog is an entertainment blog which talks about TV shows and films. It also has the occasional post on music or a book that I recently felt like talking about.
- Do you post on a schedule or when the inspiration takes you? I just post when I feel like although I do try to keep to writing one post per day (it doesn't always work).
- What are some of the big milestones you have celebrated for your blog? Since my blog is only a few weeks old there haven't been any major milestones apart from one: its first post!
- Do you use social media to promote your blog? Links? Yes I do use social media. My currents links include Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AuroraFelis, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/analysisworm and Twitter: https://twitter.com/aurora_felis
- On average how long do you spend putting together a post? I spend between half an hour and an hour writing the post. But in my niche the main amount of time is spent watchingTV shows and films so that is where most of my time goes.
- As a child what did you want to be when you grew up? As a child... I have no idea. I feel there were so many things that I wanted to do and now I've just forgotten everything!
- What is the link to your favorite post on your blog and why? That's a hard one. I think it is my Deadpool post. It is probably because Deadpool is currently a personal favorite film of mine.
- What is your guilty pleasure in literature? As far as guilty pleasures go, I have many. In literature one of them would be the Department 19 books by Will Hill.
- What is 1 piece of advice you have to give other new bloggers? I would probably say stick with it. Not matter how dire your results are keep going and try to push through with better posts.
My questions for my nominations:
- How long have you been blogging? What is your most memorable moment?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Which niche or genre do you blog about?
- Tea or Coffee? Or neither?
- Where do you tend to think better: Outside in a busy, crowded place or in your home where there is no-one?
- Are there any relatives or friends who support you and help you out in your hobby of blogging?
- How often do you tend to write a post? Do you have a schedule?
- Do you listen to music while blogging? Which genres of songs do you like?
- What do you do when you just want to tuck yourself in with a glass of wine?
- What advice would you give to any new bloggers?
Once again, I'm really sorry for the late (ok... maybe extremely late) post. And also thank you +LittleBidy for the nomination!